Please note this is formal advice that a date has been set for the 2023 Southern Tasmanian Badminton Association’s Annual General Meeting. The details are as follows:
When: Tuesday, 19th September 2023, 7 PM
Where: 101 Cascade Road, South Hobart, Tasmania
The business to be transacted at the meeting is as follows:
- To confirm the minutes of the last preceding annual general meeting and of any general meeting held since that meeting;
- To receive from the committee, auditor, and servants of the Association reports upon the transactions of the Association during the last preceding financial year;
- To elect the officers of the Association, the Assistant Secretary, the ordinary committee members, and life members;
- To appoint the auditor, and
- To determine any honorariums of the Association.
The annual general meeting may transact special business of which notice is given in accordance with these rules.
To assist with the timeliness of the AGM, nominations are now open for the committee, with the following positions up for nomination:
- 4x Ordinary Committee Positions.
Nominations closed on the 31st of August 2023 at 5 PM.
Please see below information relating to the AGM, including the Annual Report and Audited Financials.
We aim to give ample time to provide all the information to members, including the Annual Report and Audited Financials. Questions are called for, and we will answer any questions submitted to the committee by the 15th of September at 9 PM. This will give the committee ample time to research the questions and provide thorough answers. Questions received after this time, including at the AGM, will be taken on notice and will be answered in writing after the AGM.
If members would like to put a motion forward, please note this will need to be provided to the committee by emailing [email protected] by 5 PM on the 31st of August. Motions will need to be accompanied by the signatures of 30 members, which is in line with the requirements set out in section 14 of the STBA constitution.