2020 Annual General Meeting
Notice is given to the membership of the Southern Tasmanian Badminton Association members for the 2020 AGM.
Date: Wednesday 23rd of September 2020 at 6:30pm.
Location: 101 Cascade Road, South Hobart, in the Social Hall
- Observe COVID-19 protocols.
- Check in with the canteen prior to accessing courts.
The ordinary business of the annual general meeting shall be:
- To confirm the minutes of the last preceding annual general meeting and of any general meeting held since that meeting.
- To receive from the committee, auditor, and servants of the Association reports upon the transactions of the Association during the last preceding financial year.
- To elect the officers of the Association, the ordinary committee members, and life members.
- To appoint the auditor.
- To determine any honorariums of the Association.
- The annual general meeting may transact special business of which notice is given in accordance with these rules.
The following 4 positions are declared vacant and require nominating and electing for a one-year term:
Per the constitution nominations for 4 general committee members for a two-year term are also called for.