STBA Player statistics
The following statistics show the ages and total number of players in the STBA night Roster.
Roster player age distribution
The Unknown row shows players for whom an age in not recorded.
Roster player charts
- There has been a continual rise in player numbers during the past years.
- The youngest 14-19 group is still pleasingly strong indicating older school age children are still coming into the sport.
- The 20-29 age group is now most populous perhaps due to younger players moving to young adults. The increase may also be due in part to an influx of University students joing the STBA Roster.
- The 40-49 age group is mostly unchanged perhaps due to 30-39 age players moving in and some players moving into 50-59.
- The 50-59 age group shows a decline with some perhaps moving into the 60-69 group.
- There is a consistent sharp decline in players in the 60-69 age group not continuing into the 70+ group – that older group has a small increase during 2017.
- Players with unknown ages shall be further contacted to reduce that level.