– Roster from 18th October to the week of the 6th of December.
– Semi-finals on the 13th of September (Division 1 & 3) and 14th of September (division 2 & 4).
– Grand Finals on the 17th of December.
– Registrations are open now – fill-out the form below.
– Registrations close at 8:00pm on the 11th of October.
– Grading Night is on the 12th of October.
– With the exception of Division 1, this will be a doubles roster only – there will be no singles in Divisions 2, 3 and 4.
– The format of teams and matches is to be determined based on registration numbers.
– $10 per week, paid as an upfront $80 registration fee (similar to our Lightning Roster).
– If your division has a bye, the equivalent in court gees will be available to your team as a credit which can be used to purchase shuttles.
– Please contact the STBA directly if you would like to pay your registration fee in smaller separate amounts (i.e. paying the $80 over a series of equal payments).
– Teams will be required to arrange their own shuttles (noting that the only STBA authorised brand and model are Aeroplane Back 51 speed). The specific arrangements for this will be left to the discretion of your team captain – some teams may request a few dollars each week, while others may ask for $20 at the start of the roster. Please bring along some money on your first week just in case
– For junior players, ‘Ticket to Play’ can be used for this roster, please send an email to [email protected] with the relevant health care card details and the Ticket to play voucher code and we will facilitate the payment.
What night would I play?
– Monday – Division 3
– Tuesday – Division 4
– Wednesday – Division 1
– Thursday – Division 2
– If you’re new to the STBA, we ask that you come along to grading night. This gives us a chance to see how well you play and lets us put you in the most suitable division. You aren’t required to attend grading night if you’ve previously played in our lightning competition or have an approved exemption. If you’re unsure as to whether you need to attend grading, please let us know in the comments and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
– All participants in the roster must be registered members of the STBA, there is a link from the home page which you can follow to register for membership, or you can pay on the first day of the roster.
Registration is now closed, if you would like to participate in the roster as a fill-in, please follow this link.