– Roster begins the week of the 9/10 to the week of 27/11 with finals to follow in the following week (7 week roster + 1 week for finals)
– Registrations are open now – fill in your entry at the bottom of this page.
– Registrations close at 11:59 pm on 22/09.
– Grading Night is on the 27/09 from 7 PM for new players only, unless arranged prior.
– Doubles only (mix of mens/womens doubles and mixed doubles)
– There will be a maximum of 6 players per team.
– Each player will play 4 games per night
– Games will be timeboxed from 7.15 PM to 10.30 PM (make sure you arrive on time.) Courts available to warm up from 7 PM
– $70 upfront payment upon registration. This fee accounts for court hire and administrative fees incurred throughout the offering, and is not reflective of a cost per week. If you sign up for the pennant, you are entering an agreement to pay the fee.
– Teams will be required to arrange their own shuttles (as directed by the STBA, which may change from time to time). The specific arrangements for this will be left to the discretion of your team captain – some teams may request a few dollars each week, while others may ask for $20 at the start of the roster. Please bring along some money in your first week just in case
– For junior players, ‘Ticket to Play’ can be used for this roster, please send an email to [email protected] with the relevant health care card details and the Ticket to play voucher code and we will facilitate the payment.
What night would I play?
– We will endeavour to keep the same nights/division as we currently have (Division 1 – Wednesday Night, Division 2 – Thursday Night, Division 3 – Monday Night, and Division 4 – Tuesday Night).
– Grading Night is on the 20/09 from 7 pm for new players only, unless arranged prior. If you wish to discuss grading and growth opportunities, please let us know.
– All participants in the roster must be registered members of the STBA, there is a link from the home page that you can follow to register for membership, or you can pay on the first day of the roster.
– If you know you will miss more than 3 weeks of play, please nominate as a fill-in only. Teams are balanced with players available and making changes mid-roster through frequent or permanent fill-ins will unbalance the teams. This may impact your ability to participate in future offerings.