- Two five week competitions (Singles and Paired Doubles), commencing on Sunday the 16/04 with the final game on the 14/05.
- Players/pairs will play 3 games per night.
- Paired Doubles games will start at 5:00pm and will be timeboxed* to 7:00pm.
- Singles games will start at 7:30pm and will be timeboxed* to 9:30pm.
- Registrations will close Sunday 09/04 or when maximum capacities are reached.
*Play will conclude at the indicated time, irrespective of scores and how many games are left to play.
- $50 entry fee per competition, per player – players can enter multiple events.
- Players must provide their own shuttles each week, usually 1 or 2 shuttles.
- Players must be a registered STBA member in order to play
You are required to find your own fill-in to play for you if you are unavailable to play on any given week. In the lightning roster, we must be informed of who the fill-in is prior to games commencing on the evening, and it must be marked on the sheet for the night’s games. Fill-ins cannot be promoted, however they can still be demoted. Click here to visit our fill-in list, we would recommend selecting someone of a comparative level of skill.