NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED – STILL ACCEPTING LATE JUNIOR ENTRIES
A four week competition, commencing on the week of the 22nd of November and concluding the week of the 13th of December.
All games will start at 7:30pm and will be timeboxed to 9:30pm.
– $40 entry fee
– Players must provide their own shuttles each week, usually 1 or 2 shuttles.
What night would I play?
1) Combined open doubles – lower grades played out on Monday and higher grades on Tuesday evenings; players may be required to switch nights depending on wins and losses as part of the lightning roster format.
2) Ladies only doubles – played out on Wednesday evenings.
3) Juniors only doubles – also played out on Wednesday evenings (for players aged 18 years old and younger).
3) Combined open singles – played out on Thursday evenings.
4) Paired Doubles – played out on a Sunday evening. Players will play with a partner of their choice for the duration of the roster. Players will record their partner’s name on this form. Entries will not be accepted until both players have completed this form. There is no limitation on who can be a player’s partner (i.e. MD or WD or XD).
For the combined doubles, players of a division 1/2 standard are likely to play Tuesday evenings, while players of a division 3/4 are likely to play on Monday evenings. For players who are borderline division 2/3, you may need to be able to play on alternating nights each week due to the promotion or relegation from each side of the competition, this will only impact those moving up or down from the top and bottom pools each week (maximum of two people each week).
Each event costs $40 upfront and players are welcome to enter multiple events. Traditionally, each player generally needs to supply 1 or 2 shuttles each week (the exact amount will be determined by your pool at the start of each night). Shuttles are available to purchase from the canteen.